Friday, November 7, 2008

Day 73: Two wheeling action

Your intrepid heroine has had quite a trip to Pune so far. Today was spent first relaxing chez Irani, where I was served tea and nashta, then played with young master Kyle Irani before his papa Marz and I dropped him at nursery. I then went to the hallowed German Bakery for their famous apple strudel and chai. And then eventually, after much internet time, I was picked up by Mangesh for a trip around old Pune and then out to the suburbs. I had almost forgotten how cool it is to ride a two wheeler in Pune...no helmet, no seatbelt, just plain fun. You might be able to catch a glimpse of me in the mirror...yes, I was holding on and taking photos, and even talking on the mobile at the same time! You know me, the ultimate multi-tasker, even without the Blackberry. (Health warning: don't try this at home.)

1 comment:

T said...

Great pic! I spotted you and your camera in the mirror even before i read your caption!