Saturday, March 28, 2009

Day 214: Typewriter on the curb


I went for a long walk into town today and on my way back, I saw this typewriter out on the curb in front of one of the neighbors' houses. This house is in the process of being sold and so the current owners are getting rid of all kinds of things all the time. So far I've seen some bookcases, tables, chairs, and cabinets. This was the first thing I thought about taking! I'm sure the father and daughter who were in the yard next door were wondering what I was doing taking a photo of the thing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! OMG! That's the exact typewriter my parents had when I was a kid!!!

geeta said...

No way!! How cool!

Stacey said...

You should have taken it! How cool!

Christine (Rainy Day Reads) said...

You should have brought it home with you!!

Eric said...

Geeta-

Great picture here, this and the bus one later on. You've got a great eye for details! The stories with the pictures communicate your curiosity well.
--Twietmeyer