Sunday, February 15, 2009

Day 173: How cool would this be


We walked around quite a bit in the city today and stopped in at a furniture store in the neverending quest to furnish the apartment. We went to this crazy huge store with antiques and Asian type things (all way overpriced) but I so wanted this amazing pavilion-type thing. I was dreaming of just spending all day in there with my tea and my books and my pillows and blankets. How awesome would that be? Sadly, it was a little out of my price range ($7,200 I think).

9 comments:

Unknown said...

But it's on SALE!! Think of the money you'd SAVE! ;)

Have you gone to consignment shops? That's where I've gotten most of my rugs and furniture - depending on the neighborhood; I've found some gorgeous stuff that's worth ten times more than what I paid for it.

Mindy said...

that is truly amazing!

Stacey said...

That was not ABC carpets was it? I LOVE that shop, and the restaurant attached to it is YUM!!!

geeta said...

Yes, Stace, it sure was!!

Anonymous said...

I want to live in that.

geeta said...

I want to go to there.

T said...

OMG- how much do i love this thing!?!?

Anonymous said...

I was going to use the "30 Rock" quote but wasn't sure if you'd get it!! Heee!

Stacey said...

Isn't that shop amazing G! Let's go there when I'm in NY! If the restaurant is the same we have to go there as well!